< Back to careers
Lead Project Manager
We are looking for a skillful Lead Project Manager to be part of our team.
In this role, you will participate in interesting projects, work with new technologies in a team of talented developers. This position requires a proven ability to understand and implement the best project management practices and be ready for exciting challenges.
- 4+ years of working experience as a Project Manager.
- Hands-on experience with project planning and estimation
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirements management, Risk management, Change-request management
- Experience in leading several projects simultaneously
- Deep understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with managing several project teams simultaneously;
- Professional certification.
- Participate in creating a project governance framework
- Take the lead of project teams.
- Perform risk management and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within the budget.
- Providing oversight support and training to the PMO organization.
- Build a high-performing PM team
- Managing one of the company projects
- Comfortable office, almost in the downtown of Lviv
- Flexible working schedule
- Education and Development. We give internal lectures every month and pay for half of your professional development — lectures, conferences, and English courses
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 8 days paid sick leave, and days off (after a year of work with the company 20 days vacation)
- Corporative leisure activities
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Regular performance review 😉