< Back to careers
Experienced QA Engineer
We are looking for a motivated QA to join our team.
In this role, there will be an opportunity to work across different projects. If you’re motivated by growth and impact, NERDZ LAB is your perfect match for it!
- Knowledge Test Design Techniques and Fundamental Test Process.
- Knowledge of Software testing levels, types, and techniques.
- Deep understanding role of testing throughout the Software Lifecycle.
- Ability to read and analyze requirements, and write effective Test Documentation.
- Experience in creating/executing test cases, checklists.
- Write a well-defined Bug Report. – Experience API, Web, and Mobile testing.
- At least Upper Intermediate English level.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Ability to work with Browser DevTools.
- Experience with Postman/Charles.
- Experience with Jira.
- Comfortable office, almost in the downtown of Lviv
- Flexible working schedule Education and Development.
- We give internal lectures every month and pay for half of your professional development — lectures, conferences, and English courses
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 8 days paid sick leave, and days off (after a year of work with the company 20 days vacation)
- Corporate leisure activities
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Regular performance review