< Back to careers
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team.
In this role, there will be an opportunity to work across different development stacks and projects. If you’re motivated by growth and impact, NERDZ LAB is your perfect match for it!
- 2+ years of experience with Kotlin
- Experienced with Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Navigation, Data Binding and etc)
- Good understanding of OOP/POP/OOD
- Good understanding of MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Software development life cycle knowledge
- SOLID, GoF, Clean Architecture and good sense
- Knowledge of multithreading & memory management
- Understanding and experience with client-server communication, web sockets
- Experience creating custom UI elements and interactive UX
- Intermediate or higher English (primarily, written)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Room/Realm
- Understanding and practical use of TDD
- Examples in Google Play Store
- Comfortable office, almost in the downtown of Lviv
- Flexible working schedule
- Education and Development. We give internal lectures every month and pay for half of your professional development — lectures, conferences, and English courses
- 21 working days of paid vacation, 1 birthday day off,8 days paid sick leave and days off
- Corporate leisure activities
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Regular performance review