Team – for ideas never
Our team will help you solve the problem of
Deazy works with all kinds of businesses to provide on demand web, app and software development solutions.
Neuron is a San Francisco based UX/UI design agency that creates best-in-class digital experiences to help businesses succeed in today's digital world.
Hiring an offshore software development team can be complicated and risky. Here, our mission is to guide you through the process of building a team of the best remote talent from Eastern Europe and Latin America.
Our talanted team
- Our quality assurance specialists, whose activities are aimed at improving the software development process, preventing defects and identifying errors in the product.
- Our Android software developers, whose main work is the process by which new applications are created for devices running the Android operating system. Apps by them can be written using Kotlin or Java languages using the latest trends and supporting the whole verity of existing Android devices.
- Our iOS developers are responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. As well as knowing & applying Best Practices to work along with Apple guidelines.
- Code written by back-end team helps to transfer the information to the Front-end part. Depending on the idea, they can use Node JS or PHP Laravel empowered with Laravel Nova - visual component to administrate Projects Database.
- Guys, previously being developers for a long long time, whose main responsibility is to support customers throughout the whole project stages. Starting from Review and ending with final delivery & support their main aim will be only a project success.
- While the client's projects are growing, NerdzLab also needs someone to help to grow. This team have many many responsibilities, but two of them are highly important. Firstly is to do everything possible to grow the brand & extend to new markets! Secondly to support & Secure what was already granted.
- This team are professionals within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who are responsible for creating high fidelity typesetting, illustration and user interfaces. A core aim of the designer's job is to present information in a way that is both accessible and memorable for the end-user.