< Back to careers
We are looking for a skillful Project Manager to be part of our team.
In this role, you will participate in interesting projects, work with new technologies in a team of talented developers. This position requires a proven ability to understand and implement the best project management practices and be ready for exciting challenges.
- At least one year of proven experience in project management
- Hands-on experience with project planning and estimation
- Deep understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, computer science, or similar
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience with managing several project teams simultaneously;
- Professional certification.
- Comfortable office, almost in the downtown of Lviv
- Flexible working schedule
- Education and Development. We give internal lectures every month and pay for half of your professional development — lectures, conferences, and English courses
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 8 days paid sick leave, and days off (after a year of work with the company 20 days vacation)
- Corporative leisure activities
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Regular performance review 😉