< Back to careers
We’re looking for a UI/UX designer with a burning desire to create, collaborate with our exciting projects and continuously develop various skills. You will become a part of our Design Team, working side by side with other designers just as creative and experienced as you are.
- 2+ years of experience (Mobile/Web applications, SaaS)
- Spoken and written English skills of Upper-Intermediate level (or higher)
- Ability to effectively communicate your design decisions both internally (to the Dev team, PM, QA, BA) and externally (to product stakeholders)
- The portfolio of designed products (Web apps, mobile apps) shows your skills and experience.
- You love Figma as much as we do, and you constantly use Components, Auto-layouts, and Variances in your work 😉
- You are passionate about highly technical products, problem-solving, and the possibilities those products may offer
- Analytical thinking. You can design complex digital products and services and track dependencies that live behind.
- Addicted to learning and sharing your knowledge inside the team
- A go-getter mentality, who takes initiative
- Comfortable office, almost in the downtown of Lviv
- Flexible working schedule
- Education and development. We give internal lectures every month and pay for half of your professional development — classes, conferences, and English courses
- 21 working days of paid vacation, 1 birthday day off, 8 days paid sick leave, and days off
- Corporate leisure activities
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Regular performance review